Molly Dyer, L.Ac.
- Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.)
- Diplomat of Oriental Medicine (Dipl. OM)
- NCCAOM Board Certified Chinese Herbalist
I am passionate about medicine — I have seen true suffering and witnessed the resilience of the human body. I love both the Eastern and Western approach to medicine, and the seamless collaboration between them.
I work with patients who are experiencing physical pain or motor impairment by using a system that decreases pain and increases movement. I use herbal medicine and acupuncture to catch early stage colds and flu before they become severe. I also tackle emotional discomfort by providing a safe space for patients to express their fears and vulnerabilities, and where they feel inspired to celebrate their successes.
It is important to me that patients leave their treatment feeling relaxed and cared for. Through acupuncture, herbal medicine, sense of humor and trusted patient-practitioner relationships, I help my patients receive the quality healthcare experience they deserve.
I treat many disorders, diseases and discomforts. Here are a few I particularly enjoy treating:
- Emotional Discomfort
- Stress, Anxiety, Grief
- OBgyn issues
- Pregnancy Wellness
- Menstrual disorders – amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, PCOS, fibroids, cysts, etc.
- Menopausal symptoms – hot flashes, insomnia, night sweats, etc.
- Physical Discomfort or Motor Impairment
- lower back or joint pain
- Stroke recovery, Bell’s Palsy recovery
- Acute Illness
- Common Cold/Flu
If you would like to book an appointment with me, schedule online today!