Welcome to Community Care Collective!
Community Care Collective 501(c)3 is an integrative, solutions-based clinic and community space. We provide food, integrative healthcare, and community support to underserved communities – focusing on the Trans and Gender Non-Conforming communities, Veterans, and People Experiencing Homelessness.
Healthcare, Nourishment, and Community are Rights – NOT Privileges.
Located at 3405 N Downing St in Denver’s Five Points Neighborhood!
At Community Care Collective, we support integrative individual and community health in all areas of life.
COLLECT AND CONNECT: We collaborate with numerous individuals, families, and organizations in our communities to provide meals to ~1500 people experiencing homelessness each week. And WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
Donate $: Donors will receive a receipt for your tax-deductible donation to our 501(c)3 – EIN: 83-4528316
- Paypal: email@example.com
- Mail a check to Community Care Collective 3405 N Downing St, Suite D, Denver, CO 80205
Donate any of the following to help us create meals for those needing basic nourishment. All food items must be unopened and unexpired. Every bit helps.
- lunch meat (unopened, unexpired)
- sliced cheese (unopened, unexpired)
- cream cheese (unopened, unexpired)
- peanut butter (unopened, unexpired)
- jelly (unopened, unexpired)
- small bags of chips
- cheese sticks
- individually wrapped fruit cups, pudding cups, jello cups
- electrolyte packets
- toilet paper
- cloth masks
- lunch bags (size #8)
- hand sanitizer (small bottle or bulk)
- ziploc bags – sandwich, quart, gallon sizes
- dog food (dry and wet) and dog treats
- sports drinks/ electrolyte drinks
- Clothing: NEW socks, boxers, flipflops
Thank you for supporting EVERYONE in your communities!! We will get through together!
Community Care Collective does not discriminate or refuse service
on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status,
relationship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, ability, religion, immigration status,
citizen status, housing status, economic situation,
height, weight, veteran status
or perception of any of the above.